|Job Title||Embedded Software Team Leader (W/M)|
|Location||Paris-Caen-Grenoble - FRANCE|
Job function SCALINX’s Software Team is looking for a dynamic and experienced Embedded Software Team Leader who will contribute to defining, implementing, and leading the Embedded Software team. The candidate will also animate and drive the team and develop their technical expertise. The team leader will support the Sales & Marketing team in defining new products and interface activities with customers.
- Manage an embedded software development team (Freertos, Linux, bare metal) on FPGA, Arm Virtual Hardware or real target.
- The development team will be spread over several sites.
- Ensure planning and meeting deadlines, while guaranteeing the quality of deliverables.
- Ensure the interface between the team and the internal and external customers and with the hardware development teams.
- Be a force of proposal to improve the functionalities and the quality of the product.
Qualification and Experience
- Experience in embedded software development: RTOS / embedded Linux
- Knowledge of ARM architectures (Cortex-M / Cortex-A)
- Have managed embedded software development teams (5 to 10 people).
- Have managed complex projects in a multi-site environment.
- > 10 years
- Telecommunication systems.
- Design of SOCs based on Arm architecture.
- Management of embedded software development teams in an Agile development environment.
- Willingness to work in a high-tech start-up-type environment.
- Embedded systems Mastery
- Responsiveness and adaptability.
- Strong commitment and culture of results.
How to apply
If you are motivated to participate in the creation of outstanding products in a dynamic environment, it will be a great pleasure to receive your resume at email@example.com
SCALINX is committed to diversity & equity. We aim to improve disability inclusion within our workforce.