|Job Title||Financial Controller|
Job function SCALINX Finance team seeks a dynamic and highly motivated Financial controller. In this role, the candidate will drive the design and production of financial information, enabling SCALINX management to understand SCALINX's financial performance and make the best decisions.
Connected to all departments of the company, the candidate will have a decisive impact in the improvement of SCALINX's financial performance, supporting the development and scale-up of an entrepreneurial endeavor based on innovation and excellence.
- Monthly reporting: a review of monthly statutory accounts, performance analysis, reporting packages preparation, and delivery to management and shareholders
- Budgeting process
- Business plan preparation
- Financial performance of SCALINX projects
Qualification and Experience
- Master’s degree in finance/business administration
- Business school or equivalent
- 3 to 5 years experience in an auditing firm or in a similar position
- Experience in an innovative industrial sector or in a start-up environment would be appreciated
How to apply
If you are motivated to participate in the creation of outstanding products in a dynamic environment, it will be a great pleasure to receive your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
SCALINX is committed to diversity & equity. We aim to improve disability inclusion within our workforce.