|Job Title||IC Package Technical Lead (W/M)|
|Location||Caen, Paris, Grenoble - FRANCE|
Job function SCALINX’s team is seeking a dynamic and experienced IC package technical lead to drive all package related activities including the choice and materials development with our assembly partners.
- SCALINX’s referent for all packaging related matters
- Drive, in close collaboration with the assembly centers (in Europe and Asia) and with our design/R&D team, the specifications of the package of the ICs
- Participate with our IC design team to the definition and/or design of reliable Ball Grid Array package substrates, using specific electrical CAD tools
- Prepare the relevant documentation for BGA substrate design approval and substrate first procurement in accordance with SCALINX’s QA policy
- Drive advanced package material selection through standard and innovative solutions to meet SCALINX’s total product package performance requirements across the product application domains
- Perform feasibility studies for early assessment of substrate technology and electrical performances
- Cooperate with assembly center R&D teams for continuous design performance improvement
- Drive and/or execute Mechanical, Thermal and Electrical Modeling in cooperation with the assembly partners
- Contribute to the integration of SCALINX solutions in customers application on packaging related aspects and thermal dissipation system implementation
- Occasional intercontinental travel to assembly centers
Qualification and Experience
- You have a MSc in Electrical Engineering or equivalent and 5+ years of hands-on experience in IC package definition, selection, and qualification.
- You have good knowledge of IC package assembly development process
- You have experience in high performance Flip-Chip BGA packaging type for large size, high-speed and high-power IC.
- You have experience in determining impact of packaging on PCB design, board and system integration including high speed digital and RF aspects
- You have experience in system level thermal dissipation technologies (through board, heat spreader, heat sink, fan…). Experience in thermal simulation is a plus.
- Team spirit, curiosity, flexibility, sense of commitment, high quality standards
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven customer contact skills
- Fluent in English; French is a plus
- Experience in die-to-die interconnect Technologies is a plus.
- RF experience is a plus
- Knowhow on interconnection design tools is a plus
How to apply
If you are motivated to participate to the creation of outstanding products in a dynamic environment, it will be a great pleasure to receive your resume at email@example.com
SCALINX is committed to diversity & equity, we aim to improve disability inclusion within our workforce.