|Job Title||IC Validation & Application Team Leader (W/M)|
|Location||Paris, Caen, Grenoble - FRANCE|
Job function SCALINX’s Sales & Marketing Team is looking for an IC Validation & Application Team Leader to join us. The candidate will manage, develop and animate the validation team of integrated circuits and application. The candidate will ensure the implementation of the validation on the technical level, its planning and the associated costs (human and material).
The IC Validation & Application Team Leader will report to the Sales & Marketing Director.
- Propose an integrated circuit validation methodology and contribute to its development to harmonize practices and maximize the performance of the integrated circuit evaluation team by taking into account the needs of the various research and development projects.
- Contribute to the harmonization of the practice of assessment tools and materials as well as technical documentation in accordance with the company's quality process.
- Contribute to the definition and implementation of means of sharing expertise within the integrated circuit validation team.
- Ensure close collaboration between the IC validation teams and analog and mixed signal, digital, software and application design teams. Pilot the short and long term definition of the needs in tools, equipment, material and resources in operation of the content and project development schedule.
- Contribute to the smooth running of the integrated circuit and application validation team.
- Use technical expertise to advise IC validation and application team members.
- Organize technical trainings in the field of IC validation as needed.
- Take charge of technical lead missions on the test and validation strategy within projects, right from the commercial negotiation phase.
- Ensure communication of human and material needs and synchronization of schedules with project managers.
- Ensure the availability of the application team and the tools necessary to carry out the business development and customer support activity.
- Manage the annual interview of the members of its integrated circuit and application validation team.
Qualification and Experience
- Vision and practical experience of the IC development flow from specification to industrialization.
- Expertise in the laboratory validation of analog and mixed IC.
- Experience in an application team. Good understanding and practice of laboratory test and measurement tools and equipment for analog and mixed-signal integrated circuits.
- Good understanding and practice of the development of electronic boards and software for laboratory tests and measurements of analog and mixed-signal integrated circuits.
- Bilingual in French & English.
- Listening and interpersonal skills
- Team spirit
How to apply
If you are motivated to participate to the creation of outstanding products in a dynamic environment, it will be a great pleasure to receive your resume at email@example.com
SCALINX is committed to diversity & equity, we aim to improve disability inclusion within our workforce.