|Job Title||Procurement Manager (W/M)|
|Location||Paris - FRANCE|
Job function SCALINX’s team is seeking a dynamic and experienced Procurement Manager to drive our Procurement processes and negotiation.
- In close collaboration with the departments, identify and anticipate the goods and services necessary for a smooth running of operational activities.
- Propose processes for identifying and evaluating suppliers.
- Prepare and monitor the procurement budget together with the Financial Director.
- Be the pilot for the Procurement process and compliance with the governance set up by the Company's management.
- Manage procurement/supplier selection activities in close collaboration with the operational departments and ensure the long-term competitiveness of the solutions used.
- Drive contract negotiations with vendors and be responsible for the final resolution of all contractual agreements and ensure effective price implementation.
- Securing the supply chain and anticipating its adaptation to external and internal factors in order to meet our commitments to customers (these will be made by the sales teams in consultation with the Procurement Manager).
- Ensure that the supply base meets legal and regulatory requirements, technical requirements and innovation objectives.
- Develop and sustain relationships with key suppliers in the supply chain such as foundries, assembly and test companies or even suppliers of CAD tools and intellectual property blocks.
- Be the suppliers’ key contact, managing the strategic relationship with them and acting as a privileged representative.
- Establish supplier evaluation indicators and ensure that action plans are in place for the most critical suppliers. Support the resolution of critical crises (quality, shortages, etc.), develop cost models and cost analysis.
- Discuss supply framework agreements with the support of our legal partner.
Qualification and Experience
- Engineering or sales training or equivalent with at least 10 years of experience in the purchase of technical products.
- Knowledge of the semiconductor industry is mandatory.
- Know how to negotiate.
- Have worked in an international environment.
- Bilingual in French & English.
- Have strong communication skills and a real ability to establish connections and maintain relationships with a wide variety of partners.
- Listening & good interpersonal skills.
- Team spirit.
How to apply
If you are motivated to participate to the creation of outstanding products in a dynamic environment, it will be a great pleasure to receive your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
SCALINX is committed to diversity & equity, we aim to improve disability inclusion within our workforce.