|Job Title||Analog IC Design Engineer Technical Leader (W/M)|
|Location||1 Position open in Grenoble - FRANCE
1 Position open in Paris or Caen - FRANCE
Job function SCALINX’s design team is seeking a dynamic and experienced analog designer who will contribute to the chip/block level architecture definition and implementation. In this role, the candidate will technically drive analog work-packages to deliver a state-of-the-art Integrated Circuit (IC) in deep submicron CMOS technology.
- Lead and support analog design work-packages from transistor schematic to GDSII
- Participate, in close collaboration with the other project technical leaders, to the definition of the IC architecture and verification methodology.
- Participate to discussion with customer on product architecture and specification definition.
- Drive the architecture definition of the analog part(s) under his/her responsibilities.
- Drive, in close collaboration with the analog design and layout team, the specifications of the IC analog sub-blocks to get the best area/power/performance trade-off
- Work in close collaboration with the layout team to define the floorplan strategy to meet the stringent performance (e.g. speed, matching…) requirements
- Contribute to the design and verification methodology at chip level and sub-blocks level
- Define the test strategy of the analog part(s) under his/her responsibilities and drive its implementation
- Participate to the evaluation of the fabricated IC in our measurement lab
- Work in team to successfully design a state-of-the art IC
- Animate design reviews
- Write documentation in accordance with company Quality Assurance policy
Qualification and Experience
- You have a MSc or PhD in Electrical Engineering or equivalent and 10+ years of hands-on experience in chip-level and circuit-level architecture definition, transistor level design and verification
- You have a solid background in analog electronic. Signal processing knowledge is a plus.
- You have a very good vision of the entire analog/mixed-signal IC design flow from transistor schematic to GDSII
- You have a strong experience in mixed-signal IC project and technical leader role
- You have an experience in the design of high-speed, low noise and interference robust analog and mixed-signal circuit
- You have solid knowledge of analog design and simulation tools (Cadence Specter)
- You are creative and proactive
- You demonstrate good analytical and problem-solving skills
- A previous experience in design and verification of analog functions for Mixed-Signal ICs such as A/D Converters, D/A Converters, and/or RF transceivers is a plus
- A strong experience with Cadence design flow is necessary
- You are a team player with a critical attitude and sense of initiative
- You communicate fluently in English (oral and written)
How to apply
If you have a passion for IC design and the ambition to create outstanding products, it will be a great pleasure to receive your resume at email@example.com
SCALINX is committed to diversity & equity, we aim to improve disability inclusion within our workforce.