|Job Title||Digital IC Design Engineer Technical Leader (W/M)|
|Location||Paris - FRANCE|
Job function SCALINX’s design team is seeking a dynamic and experienced digital designer who will contribute to the chip/block level architecture definition and implementation. In this role, the candidate will technically drive digital work-packages to deliver a state-of-the-art Integrated Circuit (IC) in deep submicron CMOS technology.
- Lead and support digital design work-packages from RTL to GDSII
- Participate, in close collaboration with the other project technical leaders, to the definition of the IC architecture and verification methodology.
- Participate to discussion with customer on product architecture and specification definition.
- Drive the architecture definition of the digital part(s) under his/her responsibilities.
- Drive, in close collaboration with the digital front-end and back-end team, the specifications of the IC digital sub-blocks to get the best area/power trade-off
- Work in close collaboration with the back-end team to define the floorplan strategy to meet the stringent timing requirements
- Contribute to the design and verification methodology at chip level and sub-blocks level
- Define the test strategy of the digital part(s) under his/her responsibilities and drive its implementation
- Participate to the evaluation of the fabricated IC in our measurement lab
- Work in team to successfully design a state-of-the art IC
- Animate design reviews
- Write documentation in accordance with company QA policy
Qualification and Experience
- You have a MSc or PhD in Electrical Engineering or equivalent and 10+ years of hands-on experience in chip-level and circuit-level architecture definition, RTL design and verification
- You have a solid background in digital electronic and signal processing
- You have a very good vision of the entire digital IC design flow from RTL to GDSII
- You have a strong experience in digital IC project and technical leader role
- You have an experience in the design of high-speed digital signal processing blocks with multi-power and multi-clock domain constraints
- You have solid knowledge of a digital hardware description languages (VHDL or Verilog), System Verilog and scripting languages (TCL, Perl, Python)
- You are creative and proactive
- You demonstrate good analytical and problem-solving skills
- A previous experience in design and verification of digital functions for Mixed-Signal ICs such as A/D Converters, D/A Converters, and/or RF transceivers is a plus
- A previous experience with Cadence or Synopsys RTL design flow is a plus
- You are a team player with a critical attitude and sense of initiative
- You communicate fluently in English (oral and written)
How to apply
If you have a passion for IC design and the ambition to create outstanding products, it will be a great pleasure to receive your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
SCALINX is committed to diversity & equity, we aim to improve disability inclusion within our workforce.