|Job Title||Layout Engineer|
|Location||Paris/Caen/Grenoble – FRANCE|
Job function SCALINX’s Layout Team is seeking a dynamic and highly motivated Layout Engineer to work on physical implementation and verification of analog and mixed-signal ASIC functions to deliver state-of-the-art Integrated Circuit (IC) in deep submicron CMOS technology.
- In close collaboration with analog, mixed-signal and digital designers, define the ASIC floorplan and its sub-blocks, input / output pin placement and top-level assembly
- Full-custom physical implementation of high speed and high performance analog, mixed-signal blocks including integration of digital macros.
- Optimize the layout to meet circuit area and performance requirements
- Optimize the layout with respect to voltage drop, matching, speed and coupling.
- Perform sign-off physical verification of sub-blocks and/or top chip meeting all manufacturing requirements (DRC, LVS, ERC, EM)
- Generate post-layout netlist with parasite extraction tools
- Work in team to design a state-of-the-art integrated circuit
- Prepare / participate in layout reviews
- Write the documentation respecting the quality policy of SCALINX
- Respect and execute the development steps in accordance with the company's development methodology.
Qualification and Experience
- You have at least 6 years of experience in the integrated circuit development with successful tape-out track record.
- You have participated to the development of an IC product from specifications to mass production
- Hands-on experience in mask design for analog and / or mixed signal functions with strong matching, low parasitic, low coupling requirements.
- Solid knowledge of Cadence analog layout flow including mask checks (LVS, DRC, ERC, EM)
- You demonstrate excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- You are a team player with a critical attitude and sense of initiative
- You are a professional who can deliver high-quality work on tight schedules
- Fluent in English
How to apply
If you are motivated to participate in the creation of outstanding products in a dynamic environment, it will be a great pleasure to receive your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
SCALINX is committed to diversity & equity. We aim to improve disability inclusion within our workforce.