|Job Title||Real Time Embedded Software Engineer (W/M)|
|Location||Paris-Caen-Grenoble - FRANCE|
Job function SCALINX’s Sofware Team is looking for a dynamic and experienced Real-Time Embedded Software Engineer who will contribute to developing the embedded software of several processors (Cortex-M, Cortex-A) into a SOC.
- Conception, implementation, and tests of a multi-level secured boot on an Arm Cortex M processor into a multi-processors SOC.
- Conception implementation and tests of the Real-Time software (Freertos on Arm Cortex M) responsible for the configuration and supervision of the entire SOC.
- Conception implementation and tests of an inter-processor communication protocol (e.g. open AMP) allowing several CPUs with heterogeneous OS (Freertos, Linux, bare metal) to communicate together.
Qualification and Experience
- Master's degree in Electronics or equivalent
- Mastery C language
- Knowledge Embedded Software / Real Time operating systems
- Security concepts (Certificates, RSA, Secure Boot, Secure Element, Arm Trust Zone)
- More than four years in embedded development with Real Time Operating System (ideally Freertos, but it could be another RTOS)
- Ideally, the candidate should have already worked on implementing a secure boot on Arm Cortex processors.
- Experience with Arm TF-M and/or Open AMP for Cortex M processors would be a plus.
- Bilingual in French & English
- Ability to analyze and solve problems
How to apply
If you are motivated to participate in the creation of outstanding products in a dynamic environment, it will be a great pleasure to receive your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
SCALINX is committed to diversity & equity. We aim to improve disability inclusion within our workforce.