|Job Title||Real-Time Embedded Software Integrator (W/M)|
|Location||Paris-Caen-Grenoble - FRANCE|
Job function SCALINX’s Software Team is looking for a dynamic and experienced Real-Time Embedded Software Integrator.
- Setup Continuous Integration tools (automatic nonregression tests, code analysis tools …).
- Receive software modules from internal and external teams and manage git repositories.
- Write the test specifications for validating the deliveries of the development team.
- Execute the test plan on the software builds delivered by the development team. Testing will be executed on an FPGA-based platform or on a SOC emulation platform.
- Deliver tested software to internal/external customers, and be the guarantor of the quality of software deliveries.
Qualification and Experience
- Continuous Integration tools (Git, Gitlab, Jenkins)
- Setup/configuration of a static/dynamic code analysis tool (Coverity, Sonarqube…) in the context of embedded software development.
- Strong knowledge of multi-processors SOC Architecture and Arm Cortex processors.
- Real-Time Operating systems and embedded Linux
- The candidate should already have setup Continuous Integration tools and static/dynamic code analysis tools in the context of an embedded software team.
- The candidate should have an experience in the testing of embedded software, ideally in a SOC/FPGA and on SOC emulation platform (e.g., Palladium).
- The candidate should have experience in working in a software integration team in the context of embedded.
- Knowledge of the telecommunications industry would be a plus.
- > 4 years
How to apply
If you are motivated to participate in the creation of outstanding products in a dynamic environment, it will be a great pleasure to receive your resume at email@example.com
SCALINX is committed to diversity & equity. We aim to improve disability inclusion within our workforce.