|Job Title||Team Leader Back-End (W/M)|
|Location||Paris-Caen-Grenoble - FRANCE|
Job function SCALINX’s Design Team is looking for a dynamic and experienced Back-End Team Leader who will contribute to defining, implementing, and leading the back-end team. The candidate will also animate and drive the team and develop their technical expertise. The team leader will support the Sales & Marketing team in defining new products and interface activities with customers.
- Propose a design methodology and contribute to its evolution to harmonize practices and maximize the performance of the back-end team by taking into account the needs of the project development.
- Contribute to the harmonization of the practice of design tools as well as technical documentation.
- Contribute to the definition and implementation of means of sharing expertise within the team(s).
- Ensure close collaboration between the back-end team and all SCALINX teams and project stakeholders.
- Contribute to the smooth running of the team.
- Use technical expertise to advise team members.
- Be responsible for the technical training in the field of the team.
- Be responsible of technical lead missions within projects.
- Manage the annual evaluation and the support of the team members.
- Participate in defining the specification of new products with the Sales & Marketing team and with customers.
- Participate in presenting projects and products to customers in close collaboration with the Sales & Marketing team.
Qualification and Experience
- Master's degree in Electronics or equivalent
- Knowledge in the design of digital functions in a hardware description language (Verilog/System-Verilog or VHDL)
- Mastery in using Cadence or Synopsys “back-end” design flow
- Knowledge of a “scripting” language (e.g., TCL, Perl, Python…)
- Bilingual in French & English
- Ability to analyze and solve problems
How to apply
If you are motivated to participate in the creation of outstanding products in a dynamic environment, it will be a great pleasure to receive your resume at email@example.com
SCALINX is committed to diversity & equity. We aim to improve disability inclusion within our workforce.